Followers

Saturday 29 June 2024

Be Free From Disrespectability

 I have had a restless sleep

Where my dreams did keep

Stirring me from slumber

As I was going sadly under.


I am hag-ridden with grief

And fall softly like a leaf

To an impending gloom

Coming so way too soon.


I am not ready to pass,

Am I sadly being an ass

By being madly aghast

Remembering my past.


I have been through an odyssey

Of a nightmare of not being free,

I'm locked up suffering dejection

And am bullied into subjection.


Hospital is not the place to be

If you are suffering mentally - 

Staff don't have the time of day

Constantly sending you away.


I cannot breathe this intoxication

As I adhere to a Worldly Nation

Free from the hellish subjection

Of Doctor's and Nurse's objection.

No comments:

Post a Comment