Followers

Monday 7 January 2019

A Glum Mum

I’m going to see my Mother,
Lately she is feeling lonely,
She understands my bipolar
With respectable empathy –
She has endured it for years
And has had her sad fears
As I was sadly prone to fast
But gladly that’s in the past.
 
I’ve had bipolar since twenty,
I have had much irrationality,
My Mum has some sensitivity
When dealing with insane me.
But at the moment I am well
Of which everyone can tell.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 07/01/2019
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

4 comments:

  1. I can relate to being a lonely mum Andrew, Your mum sounds a great mum hope you find her ok when you visit her.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne for you well-wishes. She is a great Mum, and I'm proud of her. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry that your mother is feeling lonely; but hopefully your visit will cheer her up, especially as you are currently well. I miss my mother every day. She died in 2002, and it doesn't get easier with passing time. I'm glad that you still have your mum. They're irreplaceable! Take care, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Louise. It's sad to see my dear Mother aging, and I dread the day that she shall pass! She's nearing eighty. I'm so sorry you have lost your Mother! Tut. You take good care yourself my Friend. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete