Followers

Friday 4 January 2019

Three Day Stay

Inksy stayed over New Year,
We drank lots of Stella Beer,
We were merry with a drink –
Both of us not causing a stink,
We so have a good comradery
With believing in Christianity,
My mate always acts Godly
With God’s Son’s sensibility.
 
Three days he so stayed for,
Inksy has always been poor,
I kindly lent him some money
So he could buy nice whisky.
I’ve known him since school
And I think he is aptly cool.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 05/01/2019
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. Great to have a friend come to stay, takes the boredom of life away.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. I did enjoy his stay, it was welcoming for the New Year. I asked him to stay for a few days to keep me company, and he takes Sadie for walks. Blessings to you from me. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete