Followers

Tuesday 15 January 2019

Brief Grief

My Mate left late last-night,
I don’t know where he’s gone,
Today he’s been out of sight:
Me and Inksy have some fun
When he stays at mine to rest,
He reads aloud from the Bible
About our Lord being blessed,
My mate emulates our Saviour
Adhering to His wise behaviour.
 
I hope he has not gone to his Ex,
With mad her he always has a vex,
He is often having a unhappy gripe
Of her tasteless tripe he doesn’t like.
Maria is insensitive in her respect
Treating Inksy always as a suspect.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 16/01/2019
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

4 comments:

  1. I hope that your mate Inksy is okay, Andrew. You are a good friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Louise. I hope so too. Thank you. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. Hope your friend returns Andrew.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. I haven't heard from him since he left strangely at midnight Monday? I think he has probably returned to Maria, who only lives around the corner? Blessings to you my Friend. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete