Followers

Monday 7 January 2019

A Superstar So Far

I’m listening to Rihanna
The Superstar pop singer,
She is a site to so savour
With her sexy behaviour,
Some videos are explicit
And I think she is so fit,
Her tracks to me are a hit –
None of them being shit.
 
The only girl in the World
Who dates the odd rude boy,
I like her on the bed curled
Acting quite naughtily coy.
Rihanna is so very fanciable
As she’s incredibly beautiful.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 07/01/2019
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

 

4 comments:

  1. I have heard of her but am not into her sort of singing. I'm old fashioned I guess.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. We all have a particular era's of having taste from that age! Thank you for stopping by, you are most welcome. Blessings to your sweet-self from me. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. I like Rihanna's music, and I agree that she is very beautiful. My favorite song of hers is "Stay." You're probably familiar with it, but just in case you are not, here's a link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF8BRvqGCNs
    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Louise. Rihanna's music is good, and she beautiful. I like the song 'Stay' too. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete