Followers

Thursday 10 January 2019

Coping Shopping

I took my Mum shopping,
She’s frail and poor on feet,
I helped her while walking
As she’s considerably weak,
She stocked up on groceries
Such as potatoes and cheese,
And walked up aisles slow
With me gently, duly in tow.
 
We went shopping at B&M
Where we will aptly go again,
They have bargains in store
Which is great for us the poor.
Mum filled her fridge-freezer
And her cupboards are fuller.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 11/01/2019
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

4 comments:

  1. You are so good to your mother Andrew, I'm sure she appreciate you very much.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. My Mother is very appreciative. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. well written post...
    have a great day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Tanza. Thank you for thinking so. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete