Followers

Sunday 20 January 2019

Wayfaring With Sadie

I have just took Sadie out for a stroll,
I let her off the lead and she dug a hole,
She picked up a stick and gave it a chew
Then quickly chased a passing squirrel,
I took her to my local picturesque park
Where the weather was cold and dark,
Sadie had on her coat to keep her warm
Which looks nice on her with a charm.
 
I took her past the river on way back,
We both enjoyed the scenery on offer,
Sadie is now resting in her comfy sack
Duly dozing after a long walk bless her.
I take her out four or five times a day
And while at home she often has a play.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 20/01/2019
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. It's grand to be able to take Sadie out for walks Andrew, it's good for both of you.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. It certainly is! Thank you for your comment, which is most appreciated. Blessings to you my Friend. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. You painted such a vivid picture of Sadie's fun!

    ReplyDelete