Followers

Tuesday 22 January 2019

How I Suffered

I am tormented with some pressure,
I am indecisive of mad aggression,
My alter torments I with a measure
Of annoying sad mental suppression.
 
Punch first (a KO blow),
Ask many questions later,
Kick them down below
With a force so greater.
 
This weather's my mind
To feeling stressed out,
Then I am liable to find
That my alter does bout.
 
Indecisive affray of my faculties
Render's I to be madly subjected,
And regrettably my sanity so dies
As I feel rejected and also dejected.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 14/03/2017
 
An edited piece. Please note I am well at the moment.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

4 comments:

  1. Another a great write Andrew, Take care.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. Thank you for your kind words, which are most appreciated. Blessings to you my Friend. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. I know that you are editing your collection of poems, Andrew. Nevertheless, I'm glad you left the comment about being well. I always try to note the © date if I'm worried. I can really feel your anger in the second verse. There were times in my past when I've felt anger and then felt rejected and dejected. Have you ever seen read? I always thought it was an expression, until the day I actually saw red. That's when I knew I had to learn to manage my anger. Fortunately that's long behind me. I hope you never go back to that place, Andrew. Another strong poem. Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Louise. I used to get tormented by my voices, who would subject me to their way of hostility! I still hear voices, but so much less! I hope I don't go back to how I was - which was a nightmare for me as well as my loving Family and Friends. I'm glad I'm in a much better place. Blessings to you my Friend. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete