Followers

Monday 14 January 2019

Love Is Good

My Daughter said to ask
If I am short with my cash,
She is a nice, caring Lass
And I love her so so much –
Being reciprocal is a must
As I am now in apt touch
With my sane mentality
Which is not mad lately.
 
My Georgia is a Utopian,
She is also very amiable,
I like her friendly nature
Which I duly do savour.
My Son isn’t interested
In loving he has stated.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 14/01/2019
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.
 
My Daughter shortly after giving birth to Lacy May, who is now eight..
 

4 comments:

  1. You have a lovely daughter Andrew, lovely photo.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne, she is special. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. What a darling photo, Andrew! You are fortunate to have a loving daughter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise. I do feel lucky and blessed, but not with my Son regrettably! Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete