Followers

Wednesday 23 January 2019

Far From A Star

Do not be apprehensive with what is nigh,
Do not be pensive with conversing goodbye,
Lay your grievances down and try and frown
And I can cheer you up by acting like a clown.
 
I will humour you with my wit, and with grit
I will fight to make you happy without any shit,
Come hither and weather our storm of a 'norm'
And we can be together without personal scorn.
 
Life can be sadly sorrowful, but be mindful
Of who you are, and try not to be too tearful,
Try and also be cheerful with much happiness
And I will reciprocate with much less stress.
 
We were a nice couple, experiencing our time,
I used to appreciate you writing to me in rhyme,
A colourful rainbow is a Biblical, God given sign
To make us ultimately pine for what is a climb.
 
To reach for the stars, a nice heavenly place,
Is a dream we can strive for with holy grace,
And piecemeal is a measure to aptly treasure
While waiting to be with God and our Saviour.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 25/06/2017
 
An edited piece expressing Clare.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful to read Andrew and so uplifting.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne for your kind words. Blessings to you my Friend. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete