Followers

Saturday 5 January 2019

An Early Morning Stroll

I took out my dog Sadie,
She barked needing a wee,
So I took her to a nice park –
Of the lead she had a lark
Chasing a squirrel running
Who she was not catching,
She picked up many a stick
And gave herself the odd lick.
 
Sadie had her tartan coat on –
The weather is freezing cold,
Running about she had fun
And came back when told.
It was dark as it was morning –
The moon was still shining.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 05/01/2019
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. Early mornings is a great times for a stroll Andrew especially if you have a dog in tow. Loved the read.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like my early morning stroll, nice and quiet! Glad you liked it. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete