Followers

Thursday 10 January 2019

Pleasing Cuddling

We would cuddle for a long duration
Experiencing our loving segregation,
I had you duly on my own in my home
Not experiencing being so madly alone.
I am missing your loving with apt giving,
We were always sharing with our pairing;
I loved just looking at you while staring
Not comparing as you’re fully satisfying.
 
A good note from your fine throat
Is appealing in what I'm revealing,
You’re not one to boastfully gloat
In loveably appeasing my pleasing.
You play me like a celestial harp,
Plucking a fast beat with my heart.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 28/12/2017
 
An edited piece.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Andrew! You amaze me with your ability to write sonnets. I especially like the final two lines! I hope all is well with you. I saw on the news tonight that Europe is experiencing some rugged winter weather. I hope your area is being spared ~ otherwise you might have to carry Sadie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Louise. It has been very cold for a while here in Chester, UK. We'll probably get more snow soon then? Thank you for your kind words, they are much appreciated. I don't mind carrying Sadie, she's only a small dog - but big for her breed. Blessings to your sweet-self my Friend. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. It great to have a cuddle,
    Especially if your minds in a muddle.
    Some lovely words written here.
    Hope your day s full of cheer.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly is nice to embrace
      Which can light up many a face,
      You can express loving in a way
      To brighten up a dark-grey day.

      Enjoy your day Yvonne. Loved the verse. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete