Followers

Saturday 19 January 2019

I Will Wait For A Date

I am not asking Jackie out
Until late the next month,
My finances are quite tight
So I can’t get up to much,
I have got many bills to pay –
I will be sorting Wednesday,
And I’m paying for a holiday
For me and my Family to stay.
 
But I shall look forward to a date,
That is if she is up for seeing me,
I am pensive with having to wait
But can’t afford one yet you see.
My fridge-freezer is stocked up
With my cupboards so full up.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 19/01/2019
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. At least you're being responsible, prudent, and family-oriented, my friend!
    I hope the time flies quickly till late in the next month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Louise. Thank you, you are so kind. Blessings to you my Friend. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete