Followers

Saturday 12 January 2019

Worrying What Is Impending

As night-time sets in the room
All about is impending gloom,
The shadows I have to beware
As I sombrely and soberly stare.
 
The voices sadly speak and also bark
As I insanely trip and search in the dark,
Staring into space at ghosts of the past –
A chilling experience to hauntingly last.
 
I communicate with TV, a grim reality
Of a grave gravity of mental insanity,
And as I deliver, I gander in wonder
And ponder as to what lays on yonder.
 
I am prone to torture myself, and self-harm,
With some trying respites of chilling calm;
And as I wrestle with my consciousness
In comes the torment of aggressiveness.
 
I become my own victim, a sad prisoner,
And sit in a godly pew like a parishioner,
As one alter represents Mother Nature –
A recurring nightmare of some torture.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 22/03/2017
 
Please note I am well at the moment, but have a gruesome past with suffering.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. Not a good day when the shadows fall Andrew, I hate it when one has to put the lights on early with just the TV for company.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. I have been seriously ill in the past, happily it did not last. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete