Followers

Tuesday 8 January 2019

Happy To See Jackie

I know a Lady called Jackie
Who I will so ask on a date,
She is so attractively pretty –
Respectfully I’ll have to wait
As I am now skint for a month,
I only get paid every two weeks
And will have to be like Monks
Living humbly and modestly.
 
I have known Jackie for years,
She works at our local store,
I’d treat her as a near and dear
As I am about loving to the core.
At moment I’m regrettably poor
Which is leaving me quite sore.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 08/01/2019
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you get a date with Jackie, you could do with some luck.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. Thank you for your kind sentiments, which are warmly received. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry that you're "skint." That's a new term for me, but unfortunately its meaning is clear. I hope things ease up for you soon, Andrew! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise for your kind well-wishes. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete