Followers

Monday 7 January 2019

Being Fit A Hit

I am watching Cheryl’s videos,
I like and love her sultry shows,
She is very lovely in a sexy pose,
I would give her a lovely red rose
And would get down to propose,
I think she is hip and so sexily fit,
She and her music are to me a hit
And I could charm her with wit.
 
Cheryl is so prettily pretty –
Could she so be my Honey,
I can be humouredly funny
With attributes being witty.
I want to be so respectful
As I think her so beautiful.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 07/01/2019
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

 

4 comments:

  1. I have the TV blasting away. I watch the "Challenge" station with all the old game shows.
    I enjoyed your poem .....excellent read.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne. I don't watch much television as I always have something to do or people to visit. Glad you liked it. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. Lovely, sexy, sultry, fit ~ you nailed Cheryl, Andrew! I enjoyed her song, but I especially enjoyed the dancing ~ really compelling! I hope your week has gotten off to a good start. I've been catching up with such mundane things as unpacking, grocery shopping, and laundry. Reality full force! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Louise. Thank you for your kind words, they are most appreciated. Cheryl is very sexy, which I like and love! My mate Inksy stayed last night, he's lying down asleep on a mattress beside me in my lounge. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete