Followers

Thursday 17 January 2019

A Charm To Have On My Arm

I think Cheryl to be ace,
She has a beautiful face,
I will approach with pace
This Honey who’s grace,
She is a bountiful charm
Who I’d like on my arm,
I’d keep her from harm
And speak the odd psalm.
 
I would offer out a hand
To guide her from sorrow,
I think Cheryl to be grand
And I’ll wait for tomorrow.
She’s a peach I want to taste
To fulfil without any waste.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 18/01/2019
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

 
Wow: Cheryl left fans a little hot under the collar as she put on a VERY leggy display in a scarlet red gown in a sultry new Instagram she shared on Tuesday to mark Prince Charles' birthday

2 comments:

  1. She is definitely a talented gal, Andrew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for thinking so Louise. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete