Followers

Thursday 24 January 2019

I Care For Clare

I love my Ex-Partner more than words can tell,
She rescued me from suffering a personal hell,
I was unwell and prone to have insane delusions –
Paranoia bouts of uncertainty with scary illusions;
And during these mental, frightening confusions
She was a remedying sight of delightful delight
Alleviating some of my psychotic, sad plight
From a maddening, haunting and chilling fright.
 
She aptly nurtured with pleasure the endeavour
Of us being together, despite my stormy weather,
As lots of rain did fall from both our crying eyes
And lots of my thunder so cried out in sad cries,
But at the time she so did not say her goodbyes –
A wise surprise as she had open her brown eyes.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 15/04/2017
 
An edited piece.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure she knows how you feel Andrew, perhaps in time who knows? Hope it's in your favour.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. I would love to get back with Clare! Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete