Followers

Tuesday 15 January 2019

Sadie My Serenity

My dog so has sensitivity
As she snuggles up to me,
She is a source of serenity
And I appreciate sweet-she,
I used to be sadly so lonely
But now I have my Sadie,
I know I’ve a responsibility
To care for her respectfully.
 
I put the heating on for her
As she shivers when cold,
She is a brave little soldier
So courageous and so bold.
She loves unconditionally
Which makes me so happy.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 16/01/2019
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

 

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you have Sadie, Andrew! You've written a fine tribute to her. Dogs give so much love. I'm sure she appreciates that heat. It's been chilly, and we've had our fireplace on much of the day. It heats the living room/kitchen area, and then we can keep the furnace low for the rest of the house. Stay warm, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Louise. I'm glad I have Sadie too. She is due on heat soon, and I want her to have pups - I'll keep a Daughter to keep her company. She does like the heating on! Glad you are warm too. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. Animals are wonderful for company and vice versa.
    Hope Sadie is fine,

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. They are wonderful company, especially when they are cuddling up to you! She is fine thank you. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete