Followers

Thursday 17 January 2019

Booking A Trip

I’m booking a holiday today,
I am going to Rhyl for a stay
In a caravan with my Family
With my Mate and his Honey
And Family, it is by the sea –
But I won’t be taking Sadie
As she’s staying at a Kennels
Where she will get her walks.
 
We’re going in the Summer
When the weather is hotter,
We’re staying at a large site
That caters for Children hype.
I am already looking forward
To having fun and not bored.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 18/01/2019
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. A vacation is always a welcome event, Andrew! I hope that you have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise for your kind well-wishes, which are warmly received. Blessings to you from me my blogging Friend. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete