Followers

Monday 7 January 2019

Sincere Near And Dear

I saw my Mum yesterday at her home,
Not with her Partner she is now alone,
But her grown up children are so prone
To so visit her so she is not on her own,
My dear Mum likes to moan and groan
About her Partner who is in a care home –
Suffering dementia which has so grown,
He can’t keep still and does duly roam.
 
I love my Mother with all of my heart,
Sometimes she so seems worlds apart,
But she is loving, caring and also kind
And looked after me when out of mind.
She suffers from a bad back and thigh
And with so many meds she’s on a high.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 08/01/2019
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

4 comments:

  1. You are a most caring son Andrew and I'm sure your mother appreciates that fact.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne for thinking so. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. Getting older is not easy, that's for sure. You have a kind and caring heart, Andrew. You must have gotten those traits from your Mum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got brought up by my Mother alone, as my Father left at a very young age! Thank you for stopping by and for leaving so many comments, it is most appreciated. Blessings to you my blogging Friend. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete