Followers

Saturday 5 January 2019

Refereeing

I’d like to score with Cheryl,
She is so my respective goal,
Would she play ball with me
As I think she is so beautiful
And sexy playing her apt role
Of playing a Superstar Honey
With attractive saving graces
Which lights up her fans faces.
 
I could tackle Cheryl as I’m ready,
I’ve her beauty saved like a goalie,
I hope with luck she’ll come to pass
As I so like her looks and sexy ass.
She has humble roots before fame –
I would like her to play my game.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 06/01/2019
 
A piece with a theme of football.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. It's always good to see your favourite whether it's on U Tube or oin TV. I haven't seen mine in a while due to extensive problems.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. I watch Cheryl on YouTube. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete