Followers

Tuesday 22 January 2019

Fill Your Appetite

I have been through an ordeal,
Consequences that weren't real,
My mind did suspiciously steal
Away my psychotic rationality,
And I was a fretting liability
To myself with this ill-health
Of self-harming under scrutiny
Of supposedly those with wealth.
 
But I was delusional and paranoid,
And felt so alone like in a sad void,
With no forthcoming help with aid
To my suffering this that is so bade.
But I am still here to raise apt cheer
From my history of so being in fear.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 05/11/2018
 
An edited piece.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

4 comments:

  1. You've been through so much Andrew yet you have come through a wonderful person.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for thinking so Yvonne. You are a nice and caring person and I'm glad we are Friends. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. The last two lines are really uplifting, Andrew. You show that it's possible to find healing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Louise. Yes, I've come through an horrific ordeal and live to tell the tail in my verses. Thank you for your kind comment. Blessings my Friend. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete