Followers

Saturday 19 January 2019

He Say Reggae

My Mate came here yesterday,
He enjoyed his afternoon stay,
On YouTube he played reggae
As they are the genre to so play
He so says in his particular way,
He introduced me to lots of bands
That play reggae in other lands
That have plenty of audience fans.
 
I fed Inksy and let him do a wash,
He wears suit attire so very posh,
We shared a tipple of my whisky
Both duly ending up quite merry.
He left to go back to his Ex, Maria
With loving sentiments so sincere.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 20/01/2019
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

3 comments:

  1. Pleased your friend came by Andrew.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a good friend to Inky, Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Louise. I try my best to keep him from becoming homeless as his Partner is always kicking him out! Thank you, I try to be Christianly to everyone. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete