Followers

Friday 18 January 2019

A Thrill At Rhyl

I am paying for my Families holiday,
We’re going to Rhyl for a week’s stay,
We are going to reside in a caravan
Which has central heating to put on,
I’ve stayed in one before and had fun
With my Daughter and Grandchildren,
Her Mother and my Mother are coming
So it’ll all be a blessing free of stressing.
 
My Mate and his Family are staying too,
We will all be so happy and not so blue,
They have lots to do on the large site
Especially to stop Kids having a gripe.
We are booking our holiday in Summer
Where the weather will be much finer.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 18/01/2019
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. Rhyl look like a cool seaside place to spend a week. I've experienced Brighton as an English seaside. The Welsh one looks quite similar. I hope you have fun this summer, Andrew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Louise. Rhyl is a great place for the Children and Adults. I have an hour stroll next to the sea every morning when I go. I like it and so do my Family. Thank you for your kind well-wishes. Blessings to you my Friend. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete