Followers

Tuesday 8 January 2019

Have A Care Clare

I loved our kissing and cuddling,
You were passionately endearing;
You were and are an inspiration
And I am sorry for our separation:
I have many fond memories of you
And would like to now aptly pursue
Holding you in my loving arms –
Healing myself suffering bad alms.
 
We shared some sad chemistry
Of having a mad vulnerability,
As we had both been so mental
Which proved to be detrimental.
I liked you on either off my arms
With your loving, smiling charms.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 19/10/2017
 
An edited piece.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. Did you publish this in an earlier draft, Andrew? It sounds familiar to me. Sad and sweet with a touch of apology. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Louise. Yes, I have re-posted it as it has now been edited. Thank you. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete