Followers

Friday 4 January 2019

Worlds Apart With Caring

I liked Sophie from the start,
She had a nice, caring heart,
She believed in our Saviour
And was a taste to savour.
She was always charitable
And acted mostly sensible.
She remedied my loneliness
And took away a lot of stress.
 
But after a couple of nice years
She brought me to crying tears,
Sadly, being very argumentative
Opposed to being highly positive.
She wasn’t taking her medication
Seeing this as a type of subjection.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 17/09/2017
 
An edited piece.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. I thought I found a second chance of happiness years ago but it was a disasterous mistake.... we all make them. Great read Andrew.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. it is hard when you are in bad relationship! Sophie was really ill and hard to love! Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete