Followers

Saturday 12 January 2019

I Implore

Clare are you still aware
That I respectfully care,
You are in my favour
Believing in our Saviour.
 
Jesus love is a blessing
And I will be stressing
That to open His door
Is a respective score.
 
I am all about rejoicing
In what Christians sing
That the Son is Godly
And aptly supplementary
To the spirits' popularity.
 
For I do implore to the sad poor
To be happily rich in their striving
In not being a bore by feeling sore
At those who are wisely believing
And are not giving in to sinning,
Thus, stressing that transgressing
Is not a blessing but an addressing.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 24/06/2017
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. Again a wonderul poem and as always a pleasure to read.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. Thank you for your kind words, they are greatly appreciated. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete