Followers

Wednesday 9 January 2019

Steel Pulse

I am listening to Steel Pulse
Who’re a good reggae band,
I duly get a hit of a high dose
From a group who are grand,
They perform live on YouTube
With many concerts to choose,
They are similar to our UB40
With lots of musical history.
 
Draped in dreadlocks they play
Music in an old-fashioned way,
That I like and love respectfully
As they’re in melodic harmony.
They are a band from Jamaica
Popular in the UK and America.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 09/01/2019
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of them Andrew, I'm a bit on the oldfashioned side regarding music , such as the 60 era and Daniel O Donnell who I've met and done charity work. I also like the classical scene. Loved the verse.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. My mate Inksy introduced me to Steel Pulse as he has CDs of theirs. I think we all have our eras of musical taste? Blessings to you my Friend. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed the reggae music, Andrew, although I don't have much reggae music in my own collection of music. I like most any music. Thanks for introducing me to Steel Pulse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Louise. I like reggae music and have some varied artists within my collection. You are welcome. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete