Followers

Saturday 5 January 2019

Hopes And Dreams

I hope this year proves fruitful,
I’ve a publishing deal to pursue,
I hope to find a Partner beautiful
So I am not lonely feeling blue,
I’m still editing my poetic-pieces –
They’re on over 14 hundred pages,
I have over 2 hundred about Clare
As I still have a nice loving care.
 
I know write about Cheryl,
I think she is so beautiful,
We both could be a Partner
With a cherishing nature.
If I make my fame, fortune,
I’ll sing I like Cheryl’s tune.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 05/01/2019
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. Hope your publishing dreams materialises Andrew. Good luck.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. Thank you for your kind words, they are most appreciated. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete