Followers

Saturday 5 January 2019

Loving My Pet

It is freezing cold outside,
Where I reside I duly hide,
I have my pet by my side.
I have been busy typing
While she’s been resting,
I count her as a blessing
And I love her so much
And appreciate her touch
And licking while sitting.
 
I am listening to the radio,
Cheryl is on their show,
I think she has a wisdom
Of good things to come.
I love my pet dog Sadie
And Cheryl as my Honey.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 05/01/2019
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. Pets are wonderful to have, many years ago I too had a dog also a cat. Now I share a cat with a lady in the street.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. Pets are wonderful to have, they share their love and company with no bounds. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete