Followers

Friday 4 January 2019

I Did Not Truly Love She

You are keeping me so in suspense
By duly not making an appearance,
Are you not thinking wisely twice
About living your life as my Wife;
I am gentle and caring and also nice
And am honest with some integrity,
And I now have nice respectability;
Will you open your eyes to see me
 
And forget our goodbyes;
Our parting was amicable
As you were quite sensible
With my psychotic demise.
I didn’t really love Sophie,
As I wasn’t over sweet thee.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 16/09/2017
 
An edited piece.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. I do hope your true love re-enters your life, you have so much to offer. Lovely read Andrew.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hope so myself Yvonne. Thank you for your kind well-wishes, they are warmly received. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete